Things we put in a safe place so we would be sure not to lose them in the move but have turned up lost nonetheless:
1. Kevin's bag of shaving cream, razor, toothbrush, and paste. So he would be acceptable for church the next morning. Yeah....LOST.
2. Fitbit charger. Because I knew it was little but important and I would need it soon. LOST. (Ironically found in the box with the medicine cabinet items one day AFTER the new one arrived.)
3. Kevin's wristwatch. This turned up two days later in the washing machine. His safe place was the front pocket of his hoodie. Too bad his toiletries didn't fit there.
4. Essential oils in a large wooden box. No excuse.
To be continued...
Monday, March 9, 2015
1. Use the Home Depot app to bring up what is available because the only money you have left is a line of credit there.
2. Take a look at the reviews to make sure it has at least three stars.
3. Cute colors like a neon green are a plus. Under 50 lbs is good too because you have to lift it.
4. Remember you're not good enough at home improvement yet to purchase anything that says Dewalt.
5. Seeing "large on off switch for accessibility and visibility" is a great comment to read in the product description. Very helpful to be able to see this when you are distracted by a lot of blood.
6. So filter what's left by lowest price first then select.
Posted by VictoriaL at 8:53 AM