Friday, January 9, 2009

Somebody is Getting Away with Murder

In December, somebody unplugged BOTH the sump pump and the battery back up. The drain tile filled up and we ended up with about a 6 foot in diameter circle of standing water under our wool Berber carpet. We're still dealing with that mess.

Last night, YET AGAIN, I found a big lump of gum in the dryer from somebody's laundry.

Once, somebody ate the remote. The buttons were actually chewed off.

Somebody also picked the stuffing out of a chair cushion and tossed it under the computer table.

These are just a few short examples of what goes on in this house. One of the downfalls for parents in a large family is not knowing who to blame. If we only had one child I'd know exactly who did it. Sometimes I feel like I'm living with a bunch of liars. It is a rare day that anybody admits to anything.

All I know is that I want the social security number for this "Somebody" so at least we can start deducting them!

No comments: