Monday, March 14, 2011

give to ceasar

Tax time is a pain in my big behind.  I love having a family childcare but going through the zillions of receipts from 2010 and having to figure out what everything was and what percent of it is tax deductible is enough to DRIVE ME INSANE.

Would you remember what a TB NORTH 5M is 11 months later?  I sure don't but I bought 2 at Walmart for $12.50 a piece.  What about an EQUATE MPS??  You get the picture.

Taxes really shouldn't take 2 months to complete. 

I think George is starting to hate them too.  Too often lately the answer to "Mommy can you play me at this?" is "Not right now George I really need to get these taxes done."

I realize I should sit down every month and do it as I go but it just hasn't happened yet.  Pictures of George with his immortal rats are coming soon....

No comments: