Saturday, February 19, 2011

jacob's 12th birthday dinner

Jacob turned 12 last December but just got his birthday dinner two weeks ago.  He chose CiCi's Pizza Buffet.  I was excited because we finally had coupons!  Buy one adult buffet with a drink and get one free. 

But then I read the fine print and it said "Carry Out Only."  How do you carry out a buffet?  The cashier cleared it up for me when I presented the coupons before we paid.  "It's a misprint." 

I had looked up their menu online and discovered that I could have 4 slices of Veggie Italiano for only 10 points(yes I'm doing Weight Watchers again.)  It was delicious and satisfying.  The kids enjoyed lots of helpings of the Macaroni and Cheese Pizza, always their favorite.  And thanks to Kevin's pocketful of quarters, they also got to enjoy the game room.

The only thing missing was Emma.  She had to miss once again because she was working.

No comments: