Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Dinner

It was a quieter Easter for us. We had George but all the other kids were away at their other parent's. The Easter Bunny hasn't even stopped at our house yet, I think he's waiting for the day-after-Easter sales!

After church we drove out to my hometown to have dinner with my family at the Grange. I think there were 47 people in attendance.

We had a nice dinner. Someone in the family was thoughtful enough to even bring a pan of fish sticks. Lo and behold, some of them appeared to be cross-shaped too! This clever person even set up a "silent auction", which was won by Judas who bid "a small bag of coins". He didn't pay up either.

After dinner (and after waiting about 3 hours) I went on a long run with Keith.

On our way home, we stopped at WalMart and did some shopping for the week.

No comments: