Friday, March 14, 2008

Fishing for a Miracle...

Check this out...
Good Friday Miracle Fish Sticks
This is my attempt to get my husband early retirement or at least a new van.


Up for auction just in time for the Holy Days, a COMPLETE set of Good Friday Miracle Fish Sticks.
It's not unusual to find a couple of fish sticks stuck together in each box. But imagine my shock when I poured out the contents of my Super Walmart brand fish sticks to feed my horde of "rhythm method" spaced offspring. I didn't find just one or two stuck together in any haphazard way. There were 3 sets of 2. And what was unusual was that they formed an almost perfect replication of the hill at Calvary on Good Friday.

It was all I could do to keep the Catholic schoolgirl in me from falling to my knees and making the sign of the cross.

I have been praying for a long time for a new van. Maybe that's why God sent me these fish sticks.

Winning bidder will receive the complete set of Good Friday Miracle Fish Sticks in their original packaging (minus the other fish sticks my hungry children consumed). I will pack in dry ice in a Styrofoam cooler and ship immediately according to BUYER's preferences. BUYER will pay ACTUAL shipping. I will ship UPS or FedEx. Free Local Pickup is available.

No comments: