Sunday, December 28, 2008

5 years and counting...

December has way too many celebrations in our family. We have 6 birthdays of immediate family members, Christmas, New Year's Eve, AND our anniversary. If we had put a bit more thought into it we may have waited another month or two. It should be a very special day but it kind of gets lost in the hustle and bustle. I bet Jesus feels a bit like that too so we're in good company.

The 5 year traditional gift is wood. Kevin gave me a wooden basket he received in the Yankee Christmas at his sister's house on Saturday. I gave him a card. Pretty sad for such an accomplishment. 5 years as a blended family is nothing to sneeze at. Those of you who are in one know exactly what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congrats on the 5 year anniversary!!! Hope you have decades more!!!! Your a great friend and I am so glad to know you. Praying you have much peace and prosperity for you and your family in this New Year. God Bless, Robin