Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank God for Library Day

Today George threw a bus at the back of Jacob's head. He promptly vomited all over the futon that's in the basement. I was concerned the concussion would be serious but he only threw up one time so we did not actually end up in the ER.

George also drew all over two walls in his room when he was supposed to be napping. He used the plastic stick that goes in the bottom of his brother's recorder. This doesn't come off the wall as easy as pen or pencil. I scrubbed it with Comet but it's still there. I'll have to repaint.

We did get peanut butter cookies made today. YUM!

Afterward, I was trying to play Nathan at a game of chess but my Mensa husband came in and "helped" Nathan. I got my butt kicked. I wasn't happy and I let him know.

As Kevin and George went out the door to the library, Kevin said "Mama's mad at me, George." George looked up at him and replied, "That's OK, she's mad at me too."

Later they tried to butter me up by bringing home 4 half gallons of Ruggles. We are all grateful God blessed me with an extremely short memory.

No comments: