Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To Your Good Health

The Family of 9 has managed to stay remarkably healthy this winter. Surprising considering the huge germ pool in our house (children in our home attend 7 separate schools, plus church activities with total different groups of kids.) In my perusal of the web I found an article citing the top 10 places germs hideout. I pass this info on in the interest of health.

10. Cutting Boards
9. Vacuums
8. Gear shifter
7. Elevator buttons
6. Yoga mats
5. Escalator hand rails
4. Water fountains
3. Keyboards
2. ATMs
1. Waiting rooms

One thing they don't mention is video game controllers. These things are G-R-O-S-S. I saw a boy who will remain nameless, reach in his pants and scratch and then go back to playing the game. YUCK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post girl! I am reading a book about fasting,and am doing my first, one-day fast today. The book says how healthy fasting is for our body, ridding it of toxins and healing of diseases. I just bring this up simply b/c it relates to your post. Perhaps it will be something that you will consider too. God Bless you my friend!!!! Robin